Ever wondered how alcohol can affect your relationship? Don’t worry, it’s all good. Take a look.
1. It is literally ‘raat-gayi-baat-gayi’ in the morning.
Because both of you don’t remember why you fought last night and that’s great.
2. Alcohol definitely makes you more honest with each other.
There are hardly any communication barriers between you too. Anything between you two, both good and bad, is said out in the open and without any filters.
3. You’ve seen each other at your worst.
Nothing sucks more than passing out or puking. But you know how to take care of each other in these situations. In fact, you have done it a million times.
4. And hangovers aren’t bad at all.
Both of you are hungover and everything is equally annoying to both of you. The world sucks and you both couldn’t agree more. Definitely a win-win situation.
5. Friday night and Saturday night are already planned.
Booze, booze and more booze. It is an unsaid pact.
6. Being high makes everything more fun.
Your relationship is never boring because everything around you is unbelievably alcoholically funny.
7. You’re both used to seeing each other look awful.
The morning after a crazy drunk night is generally a bad hair day. But really, who cares?
8. The word ‘judgemental’ is not a part of your combined dictionary.
You cannot judge each other on alcohol capacity, among other embarrassing things.
9. You can pull off family functions without any worry.
Simply hit the bar and everything is set.
10. You know what you’re saving for.
Because alcohol is all you need. Your mutual understanding of saving and spending is perfect.