Kissing is the beautiful act of expressing desire and passion for another. It is also something that the Hindu Mahasabha is against. Kisses can be strong and passionate, very heated, backed by strong desire. Or they can be soft and gentle, where there is longing for more, but little is more. Either way, it is the greatest thing ever, wouldn’t you agree?
1. So technically, to lose 1100 calories, which is about 1 kg of weight, you need to kiss for 9 hours 16 minutes straight. Game?
2. That’s a lot of bacteria. Hope you find the right one with the right bacteria.
3. There you go…
4. This probably tags back to point number 2. Food might not be the issue the next time you get a toothache.
5. How? Why? I know foreplay is important, but this is preposterous.
7. “And as they embraced each other tightly, Cataglottism was the only thing on their minds on that thunderous rainy night.” No. Kissing sounds better.
8. Yet, something as stupid as Section 377 exists in India.
9. I kinda hoped it would be more.
10. Next time, make a conscious effort to tilt over to the left. Prove them wrong.
11. Time to shave, men!