If you’re having a bad hair day, this is going to sort you out. So much so that you’ll want more bad hair days to try these hair hacks out! Dead serious.
1. Use paper towels to absorb moisture before blow drying your hair.
2. Here’s the correct way to wear bobby pins.
3. Store all your bobby pins in a tic-tac container.
4. You need to use the right kind of instrument for curly hair.
5. How to tie a hair-scarf AKA a hair turban.
6. If you have no time to wash your hair, try ‘half-washing’ it in your wash-basin.
7. The secret to sexy waves.
8. If you have thin hair, avoid using shampoos with ammonium lauryl sulfate or sodium lauryl sulfate.
9. Here’s how to get the Audrey Hepburn beehive in just two minutes.
10. Know your hairbrushes with this easy guide.
11. Try this simple hair mask for smooth locks.
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons olive oil,1 tablespoon white vinegar, 1 egg
Direction: Mix well. Apply generously to dry hair. Keep the mask for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with shampoo & conditioner.
12. Here’s how to apply gel on your hair bwoyz!
13. For those who prefer doing everything on their own.
14. You can also try hairstyles on short hair.
15. Turn a boring ponytail into a twisted ponytail.
16. Quick fixes for when you’re running late for work.
17. Never use a curling iron or a hair straightener on wet, damp hair.
18. If you decide to colour your hair, try a non-permanent colour first.
19. When applying hair serum, stick to the ends of your hair, and not the roots.
20. If you can’t tie a fishtail braid, here’s how to fake it.
21.DOUBLE YOUR PONYTAIL VOLUME
Wish your ponytail wasn’t so wimpy? The trick is to create not one but TWO ponies.
Pull the top half of your hair up into a ponytail and secure with an elastic. Then, secure the remaining hair into a ponytail just below the first one. You’ll achieve instant volume and length! If the ponytails are too visible, take a 1-inch section of hair from the bottom pony and wrap it around the two ponytails.