Life gets really easy to live if you know how to make it simple.
We usually know what to do in difficult times like an emergency. But what about the normal days? Why don’t we try to make them simpler too?
We came across a brilliant thread on Quora that gave us the exact information we were looking for.
Let’s take a look at really useful hacks we can use to make even the uneventful days productive and simple.
1. Put the email address at the last when composing the email
How many times have we sent the email and then regretted it? Always enter the email address at last.
2. Keep the medicine tablet strip on a plate on the floor if you have to remind yourself that you have to take the medicine
Medicine in a cup on the floor – Medicine to be taken.
Medicine on the table – Medicine already taken for the day.
3. The gas indicator in your car actually tells you what side your gas tank is on.
There is an arrow on the side of the fuel icon on the indicator. It signifies on what side your tank is on.
4. Splashing your face with ice cold water to deal with stress
Or a cold swim will also do. Cold slows your heart rate, thins your blood vessels, making you stress-free instantly.
5. Check the TFM percentage of your soap. The higher it is, the better the soap
Do not settle for soaps with low TFMs.
FYI – TFM stands for Total Fatty Matter.
6. Cough at the exact same time your doctor injects you with a syringe.
Tell the doctor to put the syringe in at the count of three. Cough at three. The action of you coughing will distract you from the pain.
7. Keep your shoes separately away from its pair outside a temple
Keep your chappals and sandals separately outside a temple. Just keep in mind where you have kept them in places you will remember.
No one wants to steal one chappal/shoe.
8. Run zig zag when chased by a crocodile
It probably will not happen, but running zig zag will save your life. Alligators and crocs have a hard time changing directions while sprinting.
9. Look for the printer icon to know which side the printer prints the paper on
Confused what side of the page the printer will print? There is an icon on the printer that clears it up.
10. Wear your bag in front of you, not to check for thieves, but for the comfort of the other passengers
Yes, it does deter thieves, but it also makes the journey for the people standing behind you comfortable.
11. Do NOT tell the seller to reduce the price of things you are buying when bargaining. Ask for more at the same price
Works like a charm. Sellers do not want to reduce the price, but will agree to give some more units at the same selling rate.
12. Use WhatsApp and FB to keep messaging yourself things you find interesting on the web
On Facebook – you can message yourself.
On WhatsApp – Create a group with you and another number and then remove the other number. Voila! Now you can text yourself!
13. Use a zero rupee note to fight corruption
Yes, we have zero rupee notes now. The next time you are asked for a bribe, give them a bundle of these.
14. Listen to an old song you like before and after studying
You will remember what you studied better.
And do not forget to play the same music just before the exams.
15. Remember the last digits on the banknote you are giving to the shopkeeper
Ever happen that you gave some money to the shopkeeper but then he denied getting any money after you bought the product? Always make it a habit to remember the last digits.
That way you can just tell him the number that was on the note you gave.
Small tricks like these can make you live your life like a boss!
Cover Image Source