Your hairstyle is a major factor in determining how you look. You might be wearing very nice clothes and be very well dressed but grooming (which includes hairstyle) becomes a major factor in making you look good from head to toe. So, if you do not get your hairstyle right, you are in for a lot of trouble.
It is no piece of cake to keep and carry the best of hairstyles. You need to put in a lot of maintenance to make it look good. Many of you want to get the best and trendiest of hairstyles, but are not able to because of lack of awareness on how to get it. You have tried hard to look like your favourite celebrity but you are not able to. We give you the tips on how you can get your favourite hairstyle perfectly
1. Firstly, you have to DECIDE about the hairstyle you want to keep
Deciding what you want is a very important decision to make. From a pool of so many good hairstyles, you have to choose which one to keep. So, choose wisely!
2. After deciding, RESEARCH about the hairstyle
By research, we mean learn everything about the hairstyle you can. From the time it’ll take to grow and how you will get it.
3. Make sure the hairstyle SUITS your face
It is not necessary if a particular hairstyle looks good on a celebrity, it will look good on you as well. Every one doesn’t have the same face shape. You would have to decide for yourself if the style would suit you or not. Ask people around if it would or not!
4. Guarantee the hairstyle is TRENDY and STYLISH
It happens many a times that you like a hairstyle which is ages old but you should not give it another thought that you should still keep it. You should always sport a fresh new hairstyle which is stylish, trendy and fashionable.
5. Put some effort in finding a decent HAIRSTYLIST and STICK to him/her for a long time
We understand that it’s difficult to find a really good hairstylist but you really need to put efforts to find a good one who will at least do what you ask him to do. Obviously the stylist should be knowledgeable about hairstyles.
6. TALK to them about what you want, SHOW them the look
Show them a picture of the hairstyle you want on yourself so that they can visualize your face and give you the desired haircut.
7. You should KNOW the hairstyle more than the hairdresser, so that you can make him understand what you exactly want
We agree that you are not a professional hairstylist but still you need to study about the hairstyle and get to know everything about it so that you can make the hairdresser understand what you exactly want.
8. Don’t be SHY in telling them what you don’t like. Hairstylists have a habit of forcing their opinion on you, so don’t let them!
Hairstylists usually will try and force their style on you but don’t let them. This might make you lose your chance of getting the hairstyle you want and instead end up with a random haircut.
9. Check the FUNCTIONALITY of a haircut. Understand that you are not a celebrity; you don’t have stylists around 24 hours a day!
Functionality means to check if the hairstyle is actually doable. Check whether it’s practical to keep long hair in summers or if it’s possible to use expensive hair care products to style the hair.
10. Hairstylists are PROFESSIONALS, you are not
If you tell a hairstylist that you want a particular hairstyle, they will do it for you exactly the same you want it because they are professionals. There is a possibility that you will not be able to make the same hairstyle at home. So, keep this factor in mind.